How Was 2020 For Your Business?
To say 2020 was an unusual and difficult year might seem like an understatement but what was the biggest challenge for you and your business? Some of the issues below may sound familiar:
- Making a business plan and sticking to it
- Generating more leads and new clients
- Re-modelling for the “new normal”
- Improving sales conversion rates
- Working out Brexit implications and complying with the new rules
- Making time to work more strategically
- Having consistent marketing and social media activity
These are just some of the issues that were covered in the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce Business
Support, Development and
Programme. The objectives were to share best practices
like minded businesses and discuss a range of issues via a series of action learning sessions and 1:1 specialist business advice to help your business during this difficult time.
If you could do one thing differently in 2021 to help overcome some of the above challenges, what would it be? In these unusual times just staying in touch and talking to your clients
can make a massive difference. Read how client feedback can improve sales or get in contact to find